TCK Digital Camo Socks Over the Calf Baseball
- ELITE MULTISPORT SOCKS: Stand out on the field or court with these high performance athletic digital camo over the calf socks. These socks come in over 12 team color combinations using vibrant dyes that do not fade or run. This style sock hits mid-calf and is great for basketball, volleyball, lacrosse, football, wrestling and more!
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: Featuring DRY-IQ moisture control, wicks away moisture to help keep your feet dry, helping prevent blisters. Advanced yarns help control odors. And breathable mesh at the top of the foot helps air flow through the foot.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 64% Polypropylene, 27% Nylon, 7% Elastic, 2% Lycra Spandex for maximum athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
TCK Digital Camo Over the Calf Socks (OTC) are a must have to your next game, outing, or practice. Featuring moisture control yarns, breathable mesh, ergonomic cushion, arch compression, & a double welt top. Great for basketball, football, lacrosse, wrestling, field hockey, volleyball & more! This sock is designed to hold up on the court or field. Made in the USA with high quality materials. Created with 64% Polypropylene, 27% Nylon, 7% Elastic, 2% Spandex.