Check out our selection of long sports socks that can extend up and over the knee. TCK makes the best long sports socks available. Over the knee socks provide extra protection when play baseball, softball, football or soccer. Fast free shipping available on all orders. Buy 3+ pairs and save! Grab a multiple pairs for your next practice or game.
Over the Knee Softball Socks And Baseball Socks
Baseball and softball players wear over-the-knee socks for similar reasons.
- Protection: Softball players may slide into bases or dive for balls, and the socks can help protect their legs from scrapes, cuts, and bruises.
- Comfort: The long socks can provide comfort and support to the player's legs.
- Style: Over-the-knee socks have been a traditional part of softball uniforms for many years. The style is associated with the classic look of softball, and many players and fans believe that wearing the socks is part of the sport's culture and history.
Additionally, baseball and softball players may wear over-the-knee socks for added comfort, warmth, or style. Some players may also wear socks with padding in specific areas for added protection. Overall, wearing over-the-knee socks in softball is a combination of practicality, tradition, and adherence to uniform regulations.
Depending on the softball pants or baseball knickers, wearing knee high softball socks or baseball socks can still expose the knee.
- Moisture wicking keeps legs cool and dry during the game
- Double-welt tops stop socks from slipping down your player’s shins
- Technical yarns that control bacterial and odor build up
- Compression support around ankles and foot arches stops young legs from tiring
Sock To Shoe Size
- Extra Small (Youth Shoe Size 8-12)
- Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5)
- Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9)
- Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12)
- X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15)
Sock Care Instructions
- Machine Wash Cold With Like Colors.
- Use Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed.
- Tumble Dry Low.
Longest Soccer Socks
Over the knee soccer socks (OTK) is common in soccer and can provide a number of benefits for players, both in terms of performance and protection. TCK offers long over knee socks that are great for soccer players. Check out our most popular and diverse option here. The Pro Plus Performance stretches easy so you can fit your shin guards in the socks and still get the socks over the knee.
Many football players are also opting for shorter pants, similar to baseball and softball players. Because players are opting for shorter pants for extra protection around the shins and knees. Players are subjected to being tackled during the game and the length of the socks can help prevent scrapes and cuts on the shins and knees. Our most popular over the knee football sock is the Pro Plus Performance. Check out our color options including black, pink, white, orange, red, purple & more!
A USA Company
Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. We got our start making a quintessential piece of the baseball uniform: the high-legging stirrup. Now, after 60 years of working with athletic teams, we have become the league leader in team socks. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.