Ankle Support Tape Socks For Football, Basketball, & Volleyball
- Ankle Taping Sock Design: These socks provide support and stability in the ankles, Achilles, and Plantar Fascitiis to help prevent injuries and enhance performance. Inspired by sports taping techniques. No need for complex taping procedures, just pull on your socks and you're ready to play!
- Performance and Protection: These game-changing socks mimic the stability of ankle taping, delivering support for sports like basketball, football, volleyball, tennis, pickleball, working out and more. Crafted from high-quality material, these socks stand up to rigorous use while keeping your feet cool and dry, even during the toughest games.
- Comfort and Flexibility: These socks maintain a comfortable fit and flexibility, allowing a full range of motion for jumps, runs, and quick direction changes. Designed with the active individual in mind, these socks support your legs through all levels of intensity.
- Sock & Sizing Information: Medium (Women's Shoe Size: 5-10. Men's Shoe Size 6-9) Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13. Men's Shoe Size 9-12) X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15). Made of high quality materials: 60% Spandex, 25% Nylon, 15% Polyester. If you are in between sizes, please size up one size.
- Made in the USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. Now, after 60 years of working with athletes, we have become a world leader in high quality athletic socks. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.
TCK ankle support socks designed to mimic the benefits of taping your ankles. These socks offer robust support for high-impact sports like basketball, football, tennis and more. These compression socks offer firm support, maintain a comfortable fit and flexibility, allowing a full range of motion for running, jumping, and quick direction changes. Crafted from high-quality, breathable material, these socks keep your feet cool and dry. Made in the USA. TCK was founded in 1961 in North Carolina.