Faded Athletic Sports Socks
- ELITE MULTISPORT SOCKS: Stand out on the field or court with these high performance athletic crew socks. These socks come in vibrant colors that do not fade or run. This style sock hits mid-calf and is great for basketball, volleyball, lacrosse, football, wrestling and more!
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Our crew socks feature our patented DRY-IQ moisture control technology which wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters. There is also a breathable mesh at the top of the foot which helps air flow through the sock. Additionally, our socks are made with advanced yarns to help control odor.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 79% Polypropylene, 15% Nylon, 6% Elastic, 2% Spandex for maximum athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- A USA COMPANY: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. We got our start making a quintessential piece of the baseball uniform: the high-legging stirrup. Now, after 60 years of working with athletic teams, we have become the league leader in team socks. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.
TCK Fade Sublimated Crew Socks are a must have for your next game, outing, or practice. Featuring moisture control yarns, breathable mesh, ergonomic cushion, arch compression, & a double welt top, they provide maximum athletic performance. These socks are suitable for both boys and girls and come in youth and adult sizes. Our crew socks are great for basketball, football, lacrosse, wrestling, tennis, volleyball & more! Founded in 1961, TCK socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.