Low Cut Ankle Socks with Tab for Men and Women - 3-pack Athletic Socks for Running, Walking- made from Recycled Materials
- HEEL PROTECTION and ARCH SUPPORT: These Low Cut Ankle Socks have a tab to protect your heel while also providing extra cushioning support at the Plantar Fascia to provide relief from inflammation and muscle fatigue (often caused by running).
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Improved comfort and stability, plus better endurance can be expected. Moisture management fibers keep feet dry and fight odor. Features like a seamless toe and non-binding top provide all day comfort.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: You can feel good about supporting the environment when purchasing these sustainable socks made with REPREVE TECHNOLOGY. REPREVE is a technical yarn made from recycled materials including plastic water bottles. REPREVE is a high performance fiber providing breathability, moisture wicking, bounce back cushioning, and comfort.
- SOCK & SIZING INFORMATION: This is a no show sock that comes as a multi-pack with 3 pair. Sizing as follows: Medium (Women's Shoe Size: 5-10. Men's Shoe Size 6-9) Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13. Men's Shoe Size 9-12) X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15). Made of high quality materials: 58% XS Repreve Polyester, 26% Polyester, 10% Nylon, 6% Spandex.
- A USA COMPANY: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. We got our start making a quintessential piece of the baseball uniform: the high-legging stirrup. Now, after 60 years of working with athletes, we have become a world leader in high quality athletic socks. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.
TCK Running and Training Socks (3-pack) are made to provide the arch support you need while also providing a tab to protect your heel. They are eco-friendly as they are made with Repreve yarns which are produced from recycled plastic bottles and other recycled materials. TCK was founded in 1961 in North Carolina, where we still operate today. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.