Lacrosse Socks Midline Logo Crew
- MIDLINE LACROSSE SOCKS: Stand out on the field or court with these fun lacrosse crew socks. These socks come in over 12 team color combinations using vibrant dyes that do not fade or run. This style sock hits mid-calf and features a lacrosse stick on the back. The simple two color design makes it great for teams or individuals, and boys or girls.
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Our athletic crew socks feature our patented DRY-IQ moisture control technology which wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters. There is also a breathable mesh at the top of the foot which helps air flow through the sock. Additionally, our socks are infused with advanced yarns to help control odor.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 93% Nylon, 5% Elastic, 2% Spandex for maximum athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
TCK Midline Lacrosse Crew Socks are a must have for your next game, outing, or practice. Featuring moisture control yarns, breathable mesh, ergonomic cushion, arch compression, & a double welt top, they provide maximum athletic performance. These socks are suitable for both boys and girls and come in youth and adult sizes. Founded in 1961, TCK socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.