Blister Resistance Low Cut Socks
- MULTISPORT SOCKS: Extend your runs and stay in the gym longer with these high performance blister resisting low cut socks. This low cut ankle sock hits just below the ankle the making it great for training, running, tennis, golf, and more!
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Our crew socks feature our patented DRY-IQ moisture control technology which wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters. There is also a breathable mesh at the top of the foot which helps air flow through the sock. Additionally, our socks are infused with advanced yarns to help control odor.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 70% Coolmax, 12% Nylon, 10% Mohair, 6% Merino Wool, and 2% Lycra Spandex for maximum athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
TCK Blister Resister Low Cut Ankle Socks are engineered for performance, style, & comfort. Featuring a fully cushioned foot, blister prevention mohair yarn, and a double welt top, they provide maximum athletic performance and blister resistance. These socks are suitable for both men and women. These socks are great for training, running, tennis, golf & more! Founded in 1961, TCK socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.