Long Football Socks End Zone
Original price $12.99 - Original price $12.99
$12.99 - $12.99
Current price $12.99
- ELITE MULTISPORT SOCKS: Stand out on the field with these high performance long football socks. These socks come in multiple team color combinations using vibrant dyes that do not fade or run. This style sock hits just just below the knee and is great for football, baseball, softball, and soccer!
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Our high performance over the calf tall socks feature our patented DRY-IQ moisture control technology which wicks moisture away to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters. There is also a breathable mesh at the top of the foot which helps air flow through the sock. Additionally, our socks are made with advanced yarns to help control odor.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic, 3% Spandex for maximum athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Small (Youth Shoe Size 12-5). Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12). X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15).
- MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
The TCK End Zone OTC Football socks are a must have for your next game or practice. Designed by the leaders in team athletic socks, the End Zone is the ideal weight and length for athletes in tall football socks for boys or men. It also provides maximum performance and great durability. TCK was founded in 1961 in North Carolina, where we still operate today. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.