Plantar Fasciitis Relief Socks for Men and Women with Targeted Compression
- Plantar Fasciitis Compression Socks: TCK low cut Plantar Fasciitis socks provide relief with targeted compression in zones that support the Plantar Fasciitis, easing and reducing pain in the arch, heel and Achilles tendon. Designed to provide compression in specific areas of the foot to relieve foot pain.
- Comfortable, Tight Fit: Designed with a lightweight snug fit, our Plantar Fasciitis relief socks provide targeted compression enhancing circulation, supporting arches, reducing inflammation, and speeding up recovery. The socks hug the contours of your feet to provide optimal support and compression, improving comfort during long periods of wear.
- Performance and Recovery: These socks will help reduce inflammation, and swelling, reduce fatigue, and speed up recovery all while offering optimal comfort during wear. Great for working out, walking and running. They can be worn for while playing various sports including basketball, golf, pickleball, tennis and more. The compression can help foot fatigue on hikes or outdoor activites. And great for daily wear, especially for people on their feet all day.
- Sock & Sizing Information: Medium (Women's Shoe Size: 5-10. Men's Shoe Size 6-9) Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13. Men's Shoe Size 9-12) X-Large (Men's Shoe Size 12-15). Made of high quality materials: 82% Nylon, 10% Spandex, 8% Elastic. If you are in between sizes, please size up one size.
- Made in the USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. Now, after 60 years of working with athletes, we have become a world leader in high quality athletic socks. When purchasing TCK products, you can feel proud to support a USA based company that directly supports American employees.
TCK Plantar Fasciitis Support Socks provide light compression and extra padding to protect the Plantar Fascia. These low cut compression socks target and help prevent Plantar Fasciitis, foot fatigue, arch pain, heel pain, enhance circulation, and reduce fatigue. Durable and breathable materials were used while making these socks. These socks will endure the demands of daily use while keeping your foot cool and dry. Made in the USA. TCK was founded in 1961 in North Carolina.