Premier Soccer Socks with Fold Down Top
Original price $17.99 - Original price $17.99
$17.99 - $17.99
Current price $17.99
- TCK'S TOP OF THE LINE SOCCER SOCK: Great soccer sock with extra stretch, fold down top, and room for shinguards. Ideal for youth soccer, teenagers playing competitively or adult soccer leagues. Practice and train for games or matches in these TCK soccer socks.
- DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: The Premier sock is loaded with features to maximize performance. Moisture wicking and odor control yarns will keep your feet fresh, dry and blister free. A mesh back keeps the sock lightweight and breathable. Ergonomic cushioning will support your feet and keep them comfortable. A classic fold down top that will stay up and stay in place. Extra cross stitch will allow the sock to easily accommodate shin guards.
- COMFORTABLE QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Ergonomic cushioning and arch compression helps the sock stay in place and give the foot support during games or practice. Double welt top at the top of the sock ensures the sock stays up around the calf and doesn't slip down. Made with 76% Polypropylene, 13% Nylon, 6% Elastic, 3% Spandex for maximum athletic performance.
- SHOE SIZE INFO: Medium (Women's Shoe Size 5-10, Men's Shoe Size 5-9). Large (Women's Shoe Size 10-13, Men's Shoe Size 9-12).
- MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
TCK Premier Soccer Socks are a must have for your next game, outing, or practice. Featuring moisture control yarns, breathable mesh, ergonomic cushion, arch compression, a fold down top, they provide maximum athletic performance. These socks are suitable for both boys and girls and come in youth and adult sizes. Founded in 1961, TCK socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.