Baseball Stirrups or Softball Stirrup - 7 Inch
- CLASSIC BASEBALL STIRRUPS: While solid athletic socks can be very practical, they can also be a bit drab. Take your uniform to the next level with these solid baseball stirrups that come in over 12 team colors.
- 7 INCH CUT: Standard baseball stirrup fits over athletic socks (socks not included). These baseball stirrups are 100% Nylon
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Wear these all season long for batting practice, games and training.
- SIZING INFO: Small - Best for ages 8-12 (Stirrup measures approximately 14'', laying flat). Medium - best for ages 12-15 (Stirrup measures approximately 17'', laying flat). Large - best for ages 16+ (Stirrup measures approximately 19", laying flat).
- MADE IN THE USA: Twin City Knitting (TCK) was founded in North Carolina in 1961, where we still operate today. With over 60 years of manufacturing experience, our passion, know-how, ingenuity and design shows through in every pair of socks we make. When you purchase a TCK sock, you can expect high-quality and you can feel good about supporting American manufacturing and directly supporting American employees.
Solid color TCK Sports seven inch 7" stirrups are premium quality and made in USA. They feature durable construction, with a double welt top to help keep the stirrup up. The cut is 7" on all sizes, and come in 3 overall lengths: Small/Youth is 14"; Medium/Intermediate is 17"; and Large/Adult is 19". Made of 100% Nylon. White under stirrup socks (sanitary) sold separately. Founded in 1961, TCK stirrups and socks are manufactured with pride in the USA.